Friday, April 8, 2011

GOSPEL SINGER DEJUAII PACE COMES OUT AT 45.....

DeJuaii decided at 45 years old it was time to free herself of a secret she's kept for her lifetime. Not only did she slim down but she decided to share the fact that she's a lesbian. She was raised in a Pentecostal Holiness Church, she's a preachers kid and she sang along side her sisters the Anointed Pace Sisters. I bet this secret has been eating her up for years, I'm sure she is resting a lot better these day's since she finally decided to share the very thing that is looked down on by most religious groups but my thoughts are how can you judge someone who can't help who they're attracted to? I'm sure some people choose the lifestyle but I think that some people are born the way they are and in this case I honestly think she was born attracted to women.  DeJuaii said she's still a virgin at 45 she never even told her sisters about her same sex attraction, I'm sure they wondered why she wasn't in a relationship but they probably just didn't pay it that much attention maybe they figured she didn't want a man. When she went to rehab she was diagnosed with compulsive overeating and the doctors said that the root of the problem was the secret she was holding all these years. Can you imagine being so afraid to be who you are that you begin to self destruct? I am proud of DeJuaii for taking her life back hopefully she will be able to live and not be ashamed of something she obviously has no control over. We are so quick to pass judgement on others when no one is perfect, I hope that her family will support her and love her just the same.
Source: http://www.theroot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment