Tuesday, October 23, 2012

BLINDED BY LOVE.....






It was so perfect until the truth came out but then it was to late and nobody cared. Our bodies spoke a language that no one else understood and with a connection like that we both put on blindfolds and continued to dance. The way our souls connected it was a love that was unexpected, it was by chance we met and it was supposed to be a one time thing but it turned into much more than that. We were cursed at our first kiss because a future wasn't promised, a love built on a foundation of lies can never last but the blindfolds haven't come off yet. It started off so innocent so sweet so pure, and then the truth hit like a beautiful nightmare and the chemistry was still at an all time high even after the truth came out neither one of us knew why we couldn't let go. We were caught up in the lust of it all calling it love, being selfish making promises neither of us could keep. It got to deep, what is this feeling? My soul mate?  I wish.Why do I feel lonely if you love me too. All of a sudden I feel different I want more I crave you I am so addicted to you I go through withdrawals when you not around. What the fuck is this feeling? Now the truth is dancing around when I want to sleep keeping me up at night, laughing in my face until daylight comes again and I have you by my side again. Now it's a competition and it shouldn't be but when I look at you I think about her. I'm sick. What has love turned me into? Damn it you in my system and I have all of a sudden accepted my position now I bear the burden of our truth. Why Me? Every time I tell you it's over and I can't do this anymore, you come stronger and harder than the last time and I drown in our sweat and sing a lullaby to the lies you tell me.....  

No comments:

Post a Comment