Saturday, April 9, 2011

THE HUSBAND....HIS WIFE AND THE OTHER WOMAN!

How many times have you heard the scenario my "boyfriend has a wife" or "I gotta wife and a girlfriend on the side"?  Now-a-day's this is all to common, to have a wife and a girlfriend is nothing new for some but the way it's glorified in music, movies and conversations between friends this trend has become more and more accepted and even suggested.  Last night my thoughts became consumed with this scenario as an unmarried woman I am not down for sharing my future husband, the thought has never crossed my mind and I hope I never see the day that he loses his mind and thinks he can wife me and SMASH her! So as my thoughts began to break this down, I wonder how does the wife even allow her husband to get away with having a "girlfriend" on the side? Is she blind to the fact that he's cheating?  Is her self esteem low? Is she putting up with this for the kids, if there are any involved? Is she there for the financial support? Or has he always kept a "girlfriend on the side" and she has grown accustom to his cheating ways in hopes that he will grow tired of running around on her and make their house a home? In my opinion none of these are a good enough excuse to stay in the marriage maybe I have to much PRIDE but there are some lines that shouldn't be crossed. Think about it, everyone is at risk who knows what the "girlfriend" is doing because she may be someone else's "girlfriend" she doesn't have any ties so in reality she can do whatever she wants. Then on the flip side she may be in love and the relationship is valid, look at Alicia Keys and Swizz beats she started off as the "girlfriend" and became the wife! So that tells me one thing some women aren't connected to the needs of their man and have left the door WIDE OPEN for the next woman, but i wanna know is there really that BIG of a SHORTAGE of men, that we have to SHARE? I hope not.....Infidelity has been going on since the beginning of time, it's nothing NEW it's more in the open and I know some women prefer to be the OTHER WOMAN they don't have to worry about the responsibilities of the relationship and depending on who's man they get it could be BENEFICIAL FINANCIALLY look at Naomi Campbell, she is going on family vacations with her man and his wife, they even had on matching outfits at the beach! Oh and did I mention her man is a BILLIONAIRE? So I'm sure there are endless BENEFITS in that relationship, but for most of the population you're not dating a BILLIONAIRE and you probably don't even know one so let's get BACK TO REALITY! A understanding is the best thing two people can have in a relationship, being honest and open with your better half can work wonders for your relationship. Learn how to listen and don't judge. Be open to try new things and don't be AFRAID to let it go if you can't accept the changes that have occurred in the relationship. People do change either you can accept it or you can't but don't live a MISERABLE life holding on to something or someone that does not want to be held. If you've done all you can as hard as it may be and you're not getting the RESULTS or FEEDBACK then it may be time to re-evaluate yourself, the relationship and the future. I'm no relationship expert but this can't be disputed: YOU ONLY HAVE ONE LIFE TO LIVE.......DON'T SETTLE AND DON'T BE AFRAID TO START OVER WITHOUT HIM......

**Fellas I didn't forget about you stay tuned "Cheating Wives" is coming soon**

No comments:

Post a Comment