Saturday, October 27, 2012

TEENAGER FELICA GARCIA BULLIED UNTIL SHE TOOK HER OWN LIFE.....




This is the type of story that makes me so upset... High school student Felicia Garcia couldn't take anymore and decided to take her own life in front of other students. According to reports she was so devastated of rumors about her having sex with several members of her schools football team drove her over the edge. She tweeted that she "I can't" I'm done" I give up" the day before she took her own life by jumping in front of a train....

Everyone has their short comings but it's a really sad day when some one so young is tormented to the point that she doesn't want to live anymore. I wish someone would've seen the signs because she obviously was very disturbed by what was happening to her. Checkout the news report below:  




No comments:

Post a Comment