Friday, December 2, 2011

WHEN A WOMAN'S FED UP...... BISHOP EDDIE LONGS WIFE VANESSA FILES FOR DIVORCE.....

"After a great deal of deliberation and prayer, I have decided to terminate my marriage to Bishop Eddie L. Long. Accordingly, I authorized my attorneys to file for divorce on December 1, 2011," Vanessa Long said in a statement reported by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.


SMH.... My heart goes out to Ms. Vanessa because she really tried to stick it out with the bishop. I can't even imagine what that situation feels like being married to this powerful man of God, holding the position of the first lady of a megachurch (New Birth Missionary Baptist Church) with grace and class and then the unthinkable happens........ Your husband is accused of behaving badly with four male members of the congregation........ Now how would you feel?

Ms. Vanessa has been dealing with the fact that those young men are accusing her husband of providing gifts like trips, cars, and jobs for sex .and according to the accusers it started when they were young teens so that would also makes him a pedaphile if what these young men said is truth. The allegations became public in  September 2010 and when it hit the fan Eddie Long was about the fight to the finish..... so I can see why she stood by her man but when he decided to settle out of court, that changed the game.... Ms. Vanessa had a few things to think over.

So the family is in disary, she and the kids are no longer attending her soon to be ex-husbands church according to http://www.mediatakeout.com/ she's over at Bishop Dale Bronner's church Word of Faith Worship cathedral praising the Lord. This is a sad situaion any way you look at it.... The only thing that's left to do is let go and let God. And here's one last statement from Ms. Vanessa: “It is my sincere hope that this matter can be resolved expeditiously, harmoniously and fairly. I ask that you respect my privacy and that of my family.”

No comments:

Post a Comment