Wednesday, December 14, 2011

KIM K AND KRIS HUMPHRIES WERE NEVER MEANT TO BE........


First of all let me say that I like Kim K. Okay now that I have that out of the way, let me begin. Kim and Kris had no business getting married in the first place. I don't think that Kris was ever in love with Kim in my honest opinion I think he was in love with the idea of Kim K. he wanted to be apart of that world although he thinks it's stupid. He seem to be very unsupportive of her career, telling her that in a few years she won't matter..... now how he gone play Kim like that. You gotta respect the girls hustle, it works for her and with that very statement I can see why Kim filed for divorce in 72 day's, I honestly think Kim was looking for the perfect relationship and there's no such thing. I think that Kim is trying to fill a void in her life,she's ready to start a family. She's under a lot of pressure Kourntey has a baby and Khloe is married to Lamar and the only thing Kim has is her career and you can't cuddle up with success at the end of the day. Obviously she wasn't looking for money her net worth is 35 million while Kris is worth about 8 million both parties signed a pre-nup so money wasn't the issue. Kris claims that he was blindsided by Kim filing for divorce but from some of the scenes I've seen on Kim and Kourtney take NY he's sort of a jerk to say the lease. Kim did good to stay with him the 72 day's they were married. I mean what kind of husband can't come to a compromise and feels the solution to their problem is to live apart..... WOW! That's a slap in the face. I hope that Kim will find someone that's fit for her lifestyle..... hmmmmmm I wonder if she dated Diddy would that be a better match? lol! No seriously I like Kim and hope that she finds real love. Adios Kris.

No comments:

Post a Comment