Wednesday, May 4, 2011

DEAR EX-FACTOR.....

Dear Ex-Factor,

There are several reasons the relationship is over, I don't want to hurt your feelings but at this point you are delusional and you seem to have amnesia. Our relationship was fun while it lasted but the fact of the matter is we can't get that old thing back, the thrill is gone and I just don't want you no more! You don't have to send messages to my friends and family about how much you miss me and what we had, how did you even get my phone number? Don't you have an ounce of pride in your body? The last I heard you moved on and was doing well with your new friend. I guess it was all good as long as you thought I was an option that you could come back to at anytime. We had some good times, I learned a lot thanks to you I'll admitt I made my share of mistakes during the relationship and I have grown from that and maybe that's why you want me back but I am happy with the person I'm with. The lessons I learned while I was with you are priceless. If we were to ever get back together it won't ever be the same so don't waste your time trying. I just have to be honest and let you know because we won't ever be anything more than history...... so save your breath your words don't have meaning when I hear them. It's just like the saying goes "If you can't have the one you love, love the one you with". So do yourself a favor and forget it!

Sincerly,

Over It

No comments:

Post a Comment