Saturday, April 23, 2011

LIL B PROPOSED ALBUM TITLE "I'M GAY" CAUSING CONTROVERSY.....

So Lil B decided he wants to name his next album "I'm Gay" and his decision has upset more than a few people according to an interview he did with MTV News, Lil B claims that since he released the name of the album he has been receiving death threats and he's being called a lot of not so nice names that I won't repeat but I'm sure you can just about guess... when he was asked if he was worried about the negative feedback, he claims he isn't afraid of anybody or anything and nothing or nobody is going to stop him! Lil B said he wants to do something that's never been done, I don't know if he's trying to be funny or if this a man on a mission! He said he wants to break barriers.....well good luck with that Lil B! I wonder if this will short stop his career? Well "Wonton Soup" didn't hurt him, so maybe he is on to something!

No comments:

Post a Comment